Grace viscose top is made in a viscose,/polyester/PU jersey knit fabric in a 180gsm weight. A great summer fabric that falls away from the body and is not clingy. Viscose is a natureal fiber made from wood pulp, so very soft and durable. Ideal for uniforms. Designed with short sleeves and pleating at the bottom of the neckline. Scooped hem with extra length for comfort. With over 30 stock available fabric colours to choose from, we are sure we will have the colour that you require. Range of branding options to include your business logo. The Grace Top is also available in 100% merino wool, with long sleeves for a winter uniform option.
Grace Viscose Top Summary
- Pleating at the bottom of the neckline. Short sleeves.
- 68% Viscose, 28% polyester, 2% PU jersey knit fabric.
- 180gsm weight.
- Made to order in your choice of colours and sizes.
- Easy care, machine washable fabric.
- Style can be branded with your corporate logo.
- Made in New Zealand.