Hi Vis Panel Tee made Strong As, with Bright As fabric to ensure you are seen while on site. Designed in New Zealand by The Loop for local conditions and in our sizing.
Hi Vis Panel Tee Long Sleeve available on a made to order basis. Choose from Road Cone Orange or Retina Burning Lime and add your own contrast colour. The Loop offers flexibility to incorporate your own company colours and branding to suit. Minimum order only 100 pcs, made factory direct including your branding. Contact us today for a quote.
Established in 2004 The Loop specialize in high quality, sustainable fabrics and functional designs.
Why Two Fabrics In One Hi Vis Tee?
Made in two specific fabrics for a dam good reason. Hi Vis content is Certified 100% Recycled Polyester. Not only is it a good choice for the environment, but is incredibly breathable and holds it’s colour far better than a standard polyester. Second fabric is our proven Pinhole Polyester. Built Strong As, Pinhole Polyester is our most durable fabric with natural ventilation to keep you feeling cool throughout a hard days work.
Meeting The Standards and A Sustainable Solution
Meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 for Day Only use. UV protection meets AS/NZS 4399 standards. Hi Vis content is Certified Recycled Polyester, made from melted down milk and soft-drink bottles. Giving waste a second life!
Hi Vis Panel Tee Long Sleeve Summary
- Meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 – Day Only.
- UV protection meets AS/NZS 4399 standards.
- Breathable Recycled Polyester (Main), Durable Pinhole Poly for contrast panels.
- Anti-bacterial finish to prevent odours.
- Contrast panel at front to reduce dirt & stains.
- Re-enforced stitching. Long tail at back.
- Tested 5/5 giving an excellent rating for fade resistance under UV light.
- Suitable for screen-printing or embroidery.
- Made to order in your choice of colours. Minimum order 100 pcs.